Meet With A Detroit Metro Lawyer
When Winning is the Only Option®, you’ll want to choose ZuppkeLaw® to create a concrete case. Knowledgeable, driven, and dedicated, our lawyer will work hard to ensure your rights are protected. While we strive to settle outside of the courtroom, we will never shy away from a trial if your case comes to that. We’ve been winning cases for clients for nearly four decades because we are dedicated to giving you a voice when you feel like you’ve been silenced by your employer, insurance companies, and other establishments. Our lawyers will take every step necessary to create a strategy that will help you win your case. When you hire ZuppkeLaw, we’ll aggressively negotiate until your desired outcome is met.
If you live in the Detroit Metro area and have a legal issue, we can help. Located in Royal Oaks, we have served the communities around this area for nearly four decades. When you work with a lawyer at ZuppkeLaw, you’ll be working with someone who is trustworthy and experienced in law.
How ZuppkeLaw Can Help You
If you want to work with a lawyer who will negotiate on your behalf, then ZuppkeLaw can meet your needs by creating an exemplary plan that will help you get the outcome you want. We can help with:
- Employment Law: If you’ve been fired, had your pay withheld, or you’ve been harassed in the workplace, then we can help you feel comfortable again at work. We understand both federal employment law on a national as well as a state level, so you know that you will be in good hands.
- Discrimination: One of the areas of employment law that we specifically focus on is discrimination. Discrimination can be while you’re applying for a job or at a company that you’ve been at for awhile. State and federal laws help to keep your rights legally protected.
- Personal Injury: If you have been in a car, motorcycle, or a truck accident, then our lawyer can help you get the compensation you deserve. If you’ve slipped, tripped, or taken a tumble, then we’ll make sure to get what you need to recover. In addition, if you’ve been viciously bitten by a dog, then we’ll make sure the medical bills for you or your child are taken care of.
- Defamation, Libel, Slander: Has someone made a statement about you or damaged your reputation? Your reputation is very valuable and should be treated as such, which is why if someone says something that’s untrue and damaging, we can help you do something about those tarnishing words.
- Business Disputes: We deal with breach of contract, fraud and misrepresentation, employment termination, confidentiality disputes, and business litigation. Corporate litigation will keep you protected from parties that siphon money from your company.
- Elder Abuse: Neglect, coercion, theft, instance scams, and more are all ways that your older loved one can be harmed by another party. If you or a loved one is experiencing elder abuse, then you’ll want to work with a patient lawyer to ensure you’re are getting justice for your situation.
- Civil Rights Violation: Congress has passed many acts to ensure you are protected. If your rights are being violated, then we’ll work with you to fight for your rights.
- Denied Insurance Claim: Don’t let the insurance companies take advantage of you. If you’ve been denied a claim for homeowners insurance to dog bite disputes, contact us and we’ll make sure your insurance claim isn’t denied.
Work with a lawyer who will be dependable, aggressive, and honest. To schedule an appointment, reach out today.