Have you been wrongfully terminated? Is someone harassing you at work?
ZuppkeLaw is your Royal Oak, Michigan, employment law firm. We handle a wide variety of employment disputes:
- Breach of contract claims
- Family Medical Leave Act
- Civil rights violations
- Wrongful termination/fired without cause
At ZuppkeLaw our motto is simple, winning is the only option. Let us get you every last penny that you deserve. If you’re being tormented by a fellow employee, were forced out of a job because of your age, or are looking to file a breach of contract claim, our firm wants to help you.
When Winning Is The Only Option, There’s Only One Royal Oak Employment Law Firm. Zuppke Law. Contact Us.
We are located off of Woodward Ave. in Royal Oak, Michigan, just down the street from the Detroit Zoo. Contact us by phone, or you can fill out a case evaluation form that’s located on our website. Unlike those attorneys you see advertising off the highway, we personally handle your file from start to finish. The ZuppkeLaw guarantee is that you’ll always work with a Zuppke.
What Is The Family And Medical Leave Act?
In Michigan, under the Family and Medical Leave Act, an “eligible” employee is able to take up to 12 workweeks of leave during any 12-month period for one or more of the following reasons:
- The birth and care for a newborn child
- The placement of a child with the employee through adoption or foster care
- To care for the employee’s spouse, son, daughter, or parent with a serious health condition
- A serious health condition that makes the employee unable to perform one or more of the essential functions of his or her job
Have You Been Wrongfully Terminated?
Don’t sit on your rights. If you’ve been wrongfully terminated by your employer, then let ZuppkeLaw fight back on your behalf. Contact us today.