Have You Been Injured In A Michigan Gun Accident? Are You Looking For An Attorney To Get You The Compensation That You Deserve?
ZuppkeLaw is your Royal Oak, Michigan gun accident law firm. If you’ve been injured because of some negligent gun owner, then you need an aggressive litigation attorney to get you the compensation that you deserve. The right to bear arms does not mean the right to mishandle a dangerous weapon.
- Hunting accidents
- Police misconduct
- Breaking and entering
- Any and all gun accident claims
When Winning Is The Only Option, There’s Only One Gun Accident Law Firm. ZuppkeLaw.
Contact our law firm today. Unlike those big billboard lawyers advertising off of the highway, when ZuppkeLaw takes your case, we personally handle your claim from start to finish. Our mantra is simple, we’ll get you every last penny that you deserve.
Our firm is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Royal Oak, Michigan. If you’ve been injured in a gun accident, you need a sophisticated legal team with the experience necessary to maximize your recovery.
Michigan Gun Facts.
Where can’t you carry a concealed weapon in Michigan? Prohibited concealed weapon establishments include:
- School zones, unless you’re the parent or legal guardian picking up/dropping off your child with the gun properly stored in your automobile
- Liquor stores/bars where the establishment’s primary source of income is from the sale of liquor
- College classrooms/dorms
- Entertainment facilities with more than 2,500 seats
- Sports arenas
- Churches, synagogues, temples, mosques, unless authorized by the presiding official
- Child care facilities
Remember, we have over 34 years of experience. All of our gun injury cases are taken on what’s known as a contingency fee basis. That means that you pay nothing out of your pocket until we either settle or fully litigate your claim. Contact ZuppkeLaw today, we’re you Royal Oak gun accident law firm.